Women and mothers
Motherhood can be a real juggling act. Many women today are in a position where they are looking after home and family as well as working.
The needs of your family seem to overtake your priorities. By putting yourself first and getting the treatment you need, you’ll be able to function much better for your family and be able to return to the activities you enjoy.
Listed below are some of the most common problems that mums come to get treatment for:
- Aches and pains during pregnancy
- Having a check-up after childbirth
- Back pain whilst breastfeeding
- Aches and pains when lifting your children and their paraphernalia
- Check-up before getting back into exercise