Women and mothers
Motherhood can be a real juggling act. Many women today are in a position where they are looking after home and family as well as working.
The needs of your family seem to overtake your priorities. By putting yourself first and getting the treatment you need, you’ll be able to function much better for your family and be able to return to the activities you enjoy.
Listed below are some of the most common problems that mums come to get treatment for:
- Aches and pains during pregnancy
- Having a check-up after childbirth
- Back pain whilst breastfeeding
- Aches and pains when lifting your children and their paraphernalia
- Check-up before getting back into exercise
Let us help you achieve your goal
To make an appointment simply call us at 01372 383 050 or fill out this form to send us an email. Before attending an appointment at the clinic is a requirement to fill out the COVID-19 questionnaire: